With over 18 years' experience working in digital industries, I'm based just over the River Thames from Reading in Berkshire.
I've been fortunate to have worked both client-side and agency-side for a variety of sizes of organisations from SMEs to FTSE 250 corporations.
I can help with all sorts of challenges including:
- Questions around agency potential or profitability
- Team structure and development plans
- Choosing tools or platforms for your organisation
Programme and Project Management
- PMO process evolution
- Training or mentoring for your Digital Project Managers
- Issues with difficult projects or client / supplier relationships
- Getting the most out of your marketing spend via the coordinated use of channels and platforms
- Structuring campaigns and choosing partners to help execute them
- Usability / User Experience
- Analytics and reporting
After an initial stint as a programmer within a marketing function I took the opportunity to branch out into project management. I’ve managed all sorts of digital projects from multi-lingual CMS builds, to banners, to portals, and eCommerce.
Most recently I led a project management function focusing on developing the organisation’s processes, project management capability and helping to define the agency’s ongoing strategy. I was responsible for project governance and ongoing development of the agency's production processes (focusing on a transition to Agile and Lean methodologies) and systems.
Successful projects and happy clients I have worked with in the past 10 years include:
Financial services website focused on lead generation.
Love to Learn
eLearning portal with eCommerce for Pearson PLC.
Global property consultancy.
English / Arabic website for the Minstry of Transportation and Telecommunications in Bahrain.
UK brand portal following launch of That Calls for a Carlsberg.
Multi-lingual marketing platform to support a global network of attractions.
CMS-powered marketing website for iconic London attraction.
eCommerce enabled event website and CRM platform for Edinburgh Television Festival 2006.
CMS / CRM replacement project for trade organisation.
Blog / chat-room site for the BBC designed to complement new political drama series aired concurrently on BBC2.